Thai Omelet with Pork (4 pers.).
• 125 g fresh minced pork
• 1¼ cups water
• 4 lightly beaten egg
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 1 tbsp light soy sauce
• 3 chopped scallions
• 1 bag chopped cilantro with roots
• 100g sugar peas
• 100g sweet mini corn
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan, add the pork and garlic and cook until the meat is brown.
2. Add the light soy sauce and water, bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer until the liquid has evaporated. Remove the meat and set it aside.
3. Wash and dry the pan and put it back on the stove. Add the last tablespoon oil and let it run across the forehead. Pour the beaten eggs to the pan.
4. Put the pork, scallions, mini corn, sugar peas and coriander over the egg mixture and cover with the lid. Fry the omelet at a moderate heat until the eggs begin to set. Fold half of the omelet over the other half and rose again, to the egg mixture in the middle is solidified, garnish the omelet with fresh coriander
As option, recommended A very delicious sweet chili sauce
2017Copyright Asiancooking.dk / CarryOut.dk Follow my blog with Bloglovin