Thursday, 5 January 2017
THAI SATAY ROTISSERIE
500 g chicken or lean svinekød
1 letter satay seasoning mix
1¼ dl. Coconut milk
1 pk. Satay skewers
3 tablespoons. Vegetable oil
1. Cut the meat into very thin slices.
2. Letter A is mixed with a little water, pour it over the meat, in a porcelain dish.
3. Mix well. Ask the dish in the fridge for several hours, like the next day.
4. Place 1-2 slices of meat on each satay wooden skewer. (Satay skewers can be soaked for several hours in a dish of water before use. This avoids that they burn during grilling.)
5. Grill Fry satay skewers brown on all sides over high heat.
6. Serve hot with satay sauce and sweet chili sauce or Satay sauce
7. Letter B mixed with coconut milk and oil to boil
8. Make this sauce in a small bowl
copyright asiancooking.dk 2017
read more on our homepage asiancooking,dk Follow my blog with Bloglovin