1 kg beef, cut into 2 equal pieces
1 peeled cucumber into thin slices
2 tomatoes, sliced
½ onion into strips
Fresh coriander leaves
Fresh red chili in strips
Coriander Marinade:4 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp. ground coriander
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the meat in a deep porcelain or glass dish.
2. Marinade: Whisk soy sauce, oil, ground and fresh coriander, sugar and black pepper together in a small bowl. Pour the marinade over the meat and set it aside for at least 1 hour.
3. Add cucumber slices imbricated in a large bowl, cover and place it in the fridge, to the cucumber slices to be used.
4. Pat the meat dry and save the marinade for later. Roast meat during a preheated grill 3-5 minutes on each side, or at will.
5. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
6. Cut the meat into thin slices and arrange them on top of cucumber slices.
7. Pour the marinade and sprinkle cilantro, tomato, onion and shredded, fresh chili above.
8. Cut the cucumber through lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a teaspoon. Discard the seeds away. Cut the cucumber into thin slices and place them in a bowl.
9. Boil the water and sugar in a small saucepan until the sugar is dissolved.
10. Remove from heat, add the vinegar and red onion, pour sheet over cucumber slices and mix well.
11. Ask the fridge for half an hour. Sprinkle chili over the salad before serving.
Copyright CarryOut.dk / AsianCooking.dk